FlyTime Paragliding is a SAHPA registered school in South Africa and we operate in Wilderness and Sedgefield areas. Our qualified instructors will take you through the paces of becoming a competent and safe pilot.
The basic licence is the minimum requirement to legally fly without supervision or instruction at all the basic rated flying sites in South Africa. Our courses are designed to give you the basic building blocks on which to develop and enhance your paragliding skills once you have qualified. This includes practical and theory instruction.
We believe that training in a safe environment (Wilderness, Kleinkrantz and Sedgeview) with a slow and definite progression – from ground handling, dune hopping or ground skimming to doing flights from higher take-off sites – is the best way to learn and improve your confidence and skill as a pilot. We are with you every step of the way.
Its time to fly with FlyTime!
Video and Photo
Be sure to book the video and photos option for your tandem skydiving adventure! You will never be able to repeat the feelings of your “first jump”, the experience, the adrenaline, the peaceful feeling and the freedom, but you can share it with family and friends and re-live it as many times as you want.
Tandem Skydiving Discounts
Discounts are not accumulative. Discounts are only valid when booking online in advance and will not apply for tandem walk-ins. Discounts are not valid for participating agencies or collaborators.
|Type||Discount per person|
|Lunes Locos. Selected Mondays throughout the year. Online booking only||- $20|
|Students /active Military. ID proof required||- $10|
|Groups of 10+. 15k / 4600m tandem only||- $30|
|2nd tandem on the same day. Subject to availability||- $15|
- Minimum age of 16 years. Those under 18 must have parental consent either by a notarised signature on our Skydive Spain membership form and fitness form OR the parent must come on the day of the jump and sign the forms in person with their ID to support it.
- If you are aged 70 years or over, you will need your doctor to sign and stamp a Skydive Spain medical form. Without this form, you are unable to jump.
- Please request the relevant form.
- The weight limit with clothes and shoes on is 95 kg (15 stones or 209 lbs), each jumper is weighed when they check in on the day of the jump. The weigh have to be measured with clothes and shoes. Notice that we also take into consideration the BMI and this should be lower than 27.5.
- People of varying levels of disability can participate in a tandem skydive, however, we must know the full details in advance of the booking and a fitness declaration form must be signed at the DZ office on the day of the jump.
- The instructor is properly licenced and this licence includes Third Party Liability insurance which covers him/her and his/her passenger in the case of negligence. Therefore in the case of any injury that would require medical attention the passenger would cover the costs until responsibility is established. If the passenger requires additional coverage they can become a member of Federación Andaluza de Deportes Aéreos (FEADA) for an additional cost.
- Do not drink alcohol before your skydive.